The FARO Focus3D
Is a high-speed Terrestrial Laser Scanner (TLS) which offers the most efficient method for 3D measurement and 3D image documentation.
This 3D laser scanner produces dense point clouds containing millions of points that provide incredibly detailed 3D color images of large scale geometries.
Multiple scans from different positions can then be automatically placed to create a cohesive point cloud, resembling an exact measurable copy of even the most complex and large structures.
The Trimble VX Spatial Station
Enables you to efficiently collect accurate, detailed information on bridges, roads, tunnels, and other complex structures. The Trimble VX Spatial Station gathers photographs, 3D point clouds and key points with speed and precision.
- Architecture – Quickly collect detailed, accurate information for design, remodel, preservation and more. Gather precise measurements and dimensions to speed fabrication and reduce rework.
- Engineering – Quickly survey topography, structures and conditions that affect engineering, design and construction using traditional survey measurements combined with point cloud data and geo-referenced images.
DJI – Inspire 2 Drone
The Leica ScanStation C10
Includes a high-accuracy/long-range scanner, tilt sensor, battery, controller, data storage, auto-adjusting video camera and laser plummet all in one instrument.
The ScanStation C10 also features major productivity advances, including a Smart X-Mirror™ design that lets users conduct full-dome scans using a spinning mirror.
Leica ScanStation C10 also conducts small area scans efficiently with Smart X-Mirror’s oscillating mode.
The Trimble TX8 Laser Scanner
Designed for performance, the Trimble TX8 enables you to complete 3D laser scanning projects faster than ever
- High end performance – ultra-high speed scanning with consistent accuracy over the full scan range. The Trimble TX8 delivers unsurpassed productivity in the field and office with fast, clean scans
- High quality data – quickly capture superior data even in bright sunlight. Be confident you will get the quality data you need with less setups to complete the project
- Long range – benefit from the extended range of 340 meters and gain the versatility to execute a wider range of projects. It’s like having two scanners in one
- Easy to operate – the intuitive on board interface makes the TX8 easy to learn, reducing startup time. Users will immediately build confidence to successfully complete projects