About Our Director
Steven Foltz’s expertise includes architecture, interior architectural design, construction documents, forensic engineering, 3D modeling, photogrammetry technology, and advanced visualization techniques. He has extensive experience implementing 3d point cloud technology with Revit, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and 3D Studio Max, and has prepared countless 3d models and 2d drawings using this technology.
Mr. Foltz holds a Master of Architecture degree with honors from the University of Colorado at Denver. As Director of Operations for 3D Data Pro, Mr. Foltz brings 3D expertise to the entire project cycle.
- Find Mr. Foltz’s business card here.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an updated resume, qualifications, and references.
- View 3D Data Pro’s capabilities deck here.
What do we add to your project team?
- Confidence. No more tape measures and walking wheels – laser scanning is accurate to the 1/8” and measures everything you can see.
- Communication. Tell the story with ease and teach clients and team members about the site with an accurate, full color context model.
- Powerful visual content. Wow your colleagues and make your presentation the center of attention.
- A competitive edge. Most people are visual learners. In your client’s eyes, you are a step ahead of your competitors by adding robust visualization to your project.
- Safety. See the job site in a photo-real 3d model and plan accordingly.
- Increased efficiency. No more return trips to the site- capture everything you can see in one trip.
- Increased Profitability. Avoid changes to the design by designing and assessing in context.
3D Data Pro’s Mission
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of traditional measurement methods.
- We provide a lower cost alternative to traditional measurement that mitigates risk, adds confidence, increases efficiency, safety, and profitability.
- We connect with our client’s measurement needs and existing workflow.
- We include the latest 3d technologies to provide our clients with a deliverable that is accurate, beautiful, and useful for the long term.
- We establish a great working relationship through excellent communication
The 3D Data Pro Edge
Using the most current equipment and state-of-the-art digitization techniques, along with an innovative and collaborative approach, 3D Data Pro will help you achieve an improvement in the quality, service, and effectiveness of your services. From architecture to accident reconstruction, digital scene creation to facility management, 3D Data Pro’s experience will add value to your project.